Booster #2: Gender: Acceptance and understanding of gender roles as defined by God.
Gender focuses upon the social interaction associated with being male or female. Parents can help youth to develop a good foundation for intimacy and eventually marrying a member of the opposite sex. Teach youth to understand true principles about how a son or daughter of God should relate to others in his or her gender role. Gender roles are necessary to the eternal family, as ordained of God. Gender is an essential part of our premortal, mortal and eternal identity and purpose.
Remember, as an Inspired Parent with Common Sense you determine the dose size, the frequency of administration, and the timing of the immunization boosters. For a quick review see: Porn Proofing Kids: Directions.
Here are a sample of essential Body Boosters for Porn Proofing Kids.
- Teach the Difference Between Male and Female. When a kid is young educate about the difference between male and female bodies. As your kid grows teach them there are many behaviors appropriate for both men and women. For example, learning to work hard; being honest; developing virtues of Christ; and magnifying spiritual gifts are important to us all. However, God teaches us there are some real differences between the two genders besides the physical differences. This means that there are some exclusive things men are to do and some that women are to do. Your kid should understand and accept the “two” divinely mandated genders, male and female.
- Encourage God’s Assigned Roles for Males. Gender is an essential characteristic of eternal identity and purpose. Roles for males did not begin on earth and they do not end here. Men are to preside over their families in love and righteousness and are responsible to provide for their families. In addition to many other responsibilities, males are to hold the priesthood, perform priesthood ordinances and give blessings. Discourage today’s promotion of males / boys as “macho and aggressive.” Promote the father as presiding in the home with the assistance and counsel of his wife. Teaching God’s view of “Family” is critical for youth to learn their respective gender role.
- Encourage God’s Assigned Roles for Females. Gender is an essential characteristic of eternal identity and purpose. Roles for females did not begin on earth and they do not end here. In addition to many other responsibilities, females are to give birth and nurture children. Discourage today’s promotion of females / girls as “helpless, skinny, or sexy.” Promote motherhood as the highest, holiest service assumed by humankind. Teaching God’s view of “Family” is critical for youth to learn their respective gender role.
- Teach Marriage Between a Man and a Woman is Ordained of God. God’s position is clear: Sexual activity should only occur between a man and a woman who are married. There is between the male and female bodies a supernal power. A power essential to God’s plan. This supernal power to create life and give birth belongs to the Gods and shared only to those here on earth who have received bodies.
A BOOSTER is a dose of an extra administration after an earlier dose had already been given. A booster injection or booster dose is a re-exposure to the immunizing medicine – in our case specific “skills and knowledge”. Repeated “boosters” increase immunity to Satan’s inappropriate use of God’s sexual arousal system. For example, tetanus shot boosters are often recommended every 10 years. Porn Proofing Booster Immunizations are recommended P.R.N. as needed. Multiple Anti-Porn Boosters are required. The single dose of a “Birds and Bees Talk” is ineffective. (Even though it may have worked for our parents with you and I.) Ideally, parents, grandparents, church leaders, school officials unite as a “village” administering appropriate and timely boosters.
Remember in Porn Proofing Kids – Directions we talked about how you take a child’s temperature.
Directions in taking temperatures:
- First: ASK A QUESTION as you become aware of a sexual message from TV, print, billboard, music, video game, cereal box, news, etc etc. OR create the conversation on your own.
- Second: SAY NOTHING (That’s right shut-up): LISTEN with the intent to discern which Porn Proofing Booster is required; how strong of a Booster Dose is needed; and when best to deliver the Booster.
For now, do NOT worry about the Third: TEACH step.
Just ASK, shut-up and LISTEN.
I understand many of you may have difficulty in approaching these topics. Perhaps, you may personally have some doubt about the truthfulness of Gender Boosters.
Nevertheless, our children are influenced by very powerful gender misinformation. You need to take the temperatures of your kids on these very sensitive gender related issues and get prepared to deliver a gender booster.
- FIND or DRAW a picture of a “beautiful” girl and /or “handsome” boy. ASK: What makes him handsome? Her beautiful?
- WATCH this video Gender is an Essential Characteristic. ASK: What’s the best way for you to decide what a boy/girl should do? How do you decide what you should do as a male / female?
- REVIEW this website Ordain Women. ASK: Do you think women should hold the priesthood? Why? Do you think God wants women to hold the priesthood? Why?
- WATCH this short video announcing 2014- High court refuses to rule — and gives tacit victory — on same-sex marriage. Same-sex marriage in Utah is now legal. ASK: How do you feel about same-sex marriage? Why? How does God feel about same-sex marriage? Why?
- READ this paragraph from The Family Proclamation to the World
…Marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God and that the family is central to the Creator’s plan for the eternal destiny of His children… We call upon responsible citizens and officers of government everywhere to promote those measures designed to maintain and strengthen the family as the fundamental unit of society. ASK: What do you want to do when you grow-up? Why? What does God want you to do when you grow-up? Why?
- ASK what does LGBT mean? How does God feel about a heterosexual? Those persons with lesbian, gay, bisexuals, and transgender feelings? How does God feel about their behavior?
As an Inspired Parent with Common Sense you may think of others.
You might ask why be so blunt about gender and other sexual topics? Boyd K. Packer quotes J. Reuben Clark saying
[Our youth are] hungry for things of the spirit; they are eager to learn the Gospel, and they want it straight, undiluted. They want to know about … our beliefs; they want to gain testimonies of their truth; they are not now doubters but inquirers, seekers after truth. … You do not have to sneak up behind this spiritually experienced youth and whisper religion in [their] ears; you can come right out, face to face, and talk with [them]. … You can bring these truths to [them] openly. … Youth may prove to be not more fearful of them than you are. There is no need for gradual approaches... (“Ye Are A Temple of Your God” Boyd K. Packer, Conference Talks, October 2000)
®2014 dr rick